Thursday, April 5, 2007

Food carvation, crazy laksa temptation !

Crazy orange, craving for food.
I guess i am the most stupid ana person on Earth.
I actually think that laxative pills works right after consuming it,
i took 2 dose of it [ 4 pills ] hoping i would head to the bowel soon.
Yet i was sleeping soundly yesterday night.


I even cursed the company for selling such ineffective laxative pills, crashing my hope, wasting my money and worst of all, binging so much fats and carbo yesterday night.
The laxative effect only happened during MT class but luckily i could resist it and took only two dose of that stupid pills.

I don't know if there would be calories intake. Probably, yes.
Damn it,

yesterday night intake :

  • 2 deep fried chicken wing
  • a bowl of chicken soup
  • 1 big packet of Jack & jill's chilly flavoured cracker
  • grapes
  • a few slices of coffee cheesecake
  • vanilla ice cream
  • Grape flavoured jelly
  • a cup of milk
  • a packet of apple juice

I wish i could just slice off my fats but i am afraid it hurt.

Whatever it is, just hope school doesn't exist anymore.
I still owe 3 pieces of Chinese homework and a list of A.maths question undone. Hell, this is killing me and Mid year exam is racing against me so fast.

I am hell freaked out by how fast time goes, i want to stop time on a Saturday, a day which i would be able to wake up late, no school, no homework, jump around the street randomly screaming ' yay its Saturday! ', no temptation during recces and yes, more time for Anime and dancing !

No temptation during recces reminds me of the laksa i ate today, tender chicken with holy thick brewed soup. A pretty small serving actually, but it taste really good.

Today would be my last day with tuition teacher and than no more tuition for me. Gee, i wonder how i would survive my homework without her. I MISS YOU ! =p SEE THIS, teacher xD

time for some anime; ciaoz

1 comment:

hikarutan said...

Oh wow, imagine my surprise when I realised I will be missed...