Wednesday, April 18, 2007

i love vivienne westwood


Dont you find this kids soo cute ?
A cosplay of { from left to right } Sakura, Naruto, Gaara .
I find the naruto damn kawaii. Woot

Alright, i am finally level 27 in Audition. Freestlye, gogo.
I did the lisence within a try =D yay. lol

Whoes going any of this below listed countries this june ?
China, France, Hongkong, Italy, Japan, Korea, Russia, Taiwan or Uk
If you are please please pelase i beg you, help me buy something over there.
I can pay you 10times the price >.>

I WANT A VIVIENNE WESTWOOD RING AND A RED LABEL SUMMER COLLECTIONS


you must thought i went bonkers. But no, i am still very normal. Just getting a little hyper.

Oh man, i just love the leather jacket NANA wore in the anime and i didnt realise it
until Hachi said ' wow, shes wearing Vivienne westwood ! '

I nearly chocked and went crazy.

Vivienne westwood rawks :3
I have a jeans materialed vivienne westwood jacket bought from korea by Yv v
and a vivienna womens' perfume bought from my last Hongkong trip.

But it was broken in to pieces, thanks to that screwed up, retarded, irritating, playful gin.

Whatever, anyway if you were to know any shop in spore which sells Vivienne westwood
or any reliable website which ships vivienne westwood to Singapore. TELL ME :D
LOVE YA LOTS.

No comments: