Saturday, April 7, 2007

NANA 's SHOW TIME

Do you know who the heck is this guy ?

ITS L FROM DEATH NOTE. I reckon he must be a big anime fanatic like me too.

HE WAS ACTING AS SHIN IN NANA MOVIE 1.

BUT HE DECIDED TO QUIT. Actually i guess not, i thought he was actually not that suitable for that role because SHIN was suppose to be more kiddy and punky.
Damn ! I didn't figure out he was actually Matsuyama Kenichi [ L ] until later part of the movie, i nearly choked on the chicken wing i was chewing. No, not joking.





Anyway, kenichi was changed to a guy more suitable for Shin, Kanata hongo. {
Look, this guy is really suits more for the role, shin.
By the way, this CUTE kiddo acted in Prince of Tennis's movie too!







shin in the anime {





^Kanata hongo cosplaying Shin,

Compare L and Hongo, definitely Hongo suits Shin more !
But still, i love L :3

Gee, i am really going crazy over NANA. Episode 30 onward are really makes me experience the pain of heart attack. Seriously, the anime isn't like an anime at all, it's like a true story, very dramatic and heart aching. Very outstanding anime! must watch !

I am going crazy waiting for some kind hearted people to sub episode 43 onwards and i am waiting for NANA 2 movie to come to Singapore. I cant find any website who ships to Singapore, neither Ebay have them.

Pleaseeeeee tell me if you know where to get that DVD. I am begging you -_-

1 comment:

Ashleys Twin said...

HE IS SOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!