Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Orange leads a new life

Gee, i just changed my blog URL again. I promised not to change it though. Just cant stick to a name for a very long time. I am really sorry for troubling you to relink. Well, you can choose not to relink because the other URL will still be open just that i will not be updating. Tag me if you want to be link, i am just lazy to keep my links updated.

I do consider myself pretty lucky today, i found shuai ge's photo at Singapore Bowling Federation's school league 06 photo album. I guess you can rank me genius for stalking.

Oh yeah, the above photo was a taken in front of Old Changi Hospital. Last visit there before it tear down to become a resort. I bet no locals would visit it; except for those investigation teams or those really brave ones who wanna explore and 'zhuang dan'.


Well, i believe its gonna be a great experience there though.
I've recently just gained another two kilograms. That was the worst fear woman can ever have other than ageing. I need a diet, an extreme diet. I need to stop myself from binging junk food all the time before i sleep.
The worst part it i couldn't control myself and i just kept on eating and eating without even breathing. It sounds pretty exaggerating but well, thats the truth!

I still can't get over yesterday's horrible experience.
The karma lane, ring, balls, bus driver basically everything!
I admit i was really upset, i even teared. But today, God rewarded me with his Photo!
Guess what, i found his photo on Singapore bowling federation website.
Should i post it up here? I don't wanna be sue or something.
I would consider and tell you later, time for television =D ciao

No comments: