Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I need some help here =D
I wanna get some new avatars ..
Above are picture of 3 diffrent sets of costume.
Help me vote okay ? Or you think mixing them together would look better,
go ahead and tell me your opinion in my taggiee~ Thanks!


I am sooooo happy with my Chinese results, i actually got an A1 for it.
Suprise suprise =p I didnt even think of passing it.
I scored nearly full marks for my comprehension, i just merely copied the whole relevant sentence.
But teacher said that's gonna be the last time he would mark such kind of answer.
Blah, who cares, at least i am celver enough to do that.

Had social studies Ca today, pretty tough. I've got a strong instinct i'm gonna flunk it.
But of course, hopefully not.

It's happy thursday tomorrow =D
Cosplay meeting on saturday @ sawa's house.
Ahh, i am just go lazy to travel down to tampaniese.

whatever ,
cheers =d

No comments: