Friday, April 13, 2007

I have good luck on karma day

Its Friday the Thirteen today, it is believed as a ' bad ' Friday, in other words, karma day.
Like you can see, i am Karma ; Therefore,
karma reacts with karma which turns out lucky !
you know the maths equation ( negative x negative = positive)
same applies...


Call this affinity,
I saw shuai ge today! It's totally my day today,
he lives in the east whilst i live in the west, chances of meeting each other is nearly zero yet i really saw him today with YW.

I was told that their school was having Cross Country at Chinese garden today, so after the run; they had school bus chauffering them to Jurong Point.

I can still remember cleary, that moment when he came down from the bus and our eyes met. * going crazy *

God made me happy for a moment, after a few mintues of ' gen zhong' he dissapeared into the crowd of people.
Awww, this is the chinese saying ' you yuan wu fen '

But still, i am happy today =]

No comments: