Thursday, April 5, 2007

Nezumi meets new friend, 林東完 /Eam dong wan .

This new friend of mine sent me the above fannart of L.
He is a Korean by the way, actually he is not really a new friend, knew him for quite some time
since last year through Audition but did not really talk much on MSN since our time zone is
pretty different until just recently (a few minutes ago) he started talking to me on MSN.
Through him, i knew a lot of Korea and the lifestyle there.

We are of the same age, but he told me he was in ' Zhong er ' which means secondary two.
I showed him my photo and told him i was in ' Zhong san ', meaning secondary three.
He told me i look really young. I was pretty puzzled, thinking ' zhong san ' in their country might
mean University in Singapore ?

I kept irritating him asking why do i look young, he said because usually people around our age
in Korea don't look like that.
I reckon a fifteen year old girl in Korea looks like a matured twenty year old in Singapore.
He just went offline, he is really a nice and interesting guy.
He just kept telling me how envy he was to people who can read, write and recognize Chinese words.

So i just kept telling him i envy people who could read, write and recognize Korean words.
He was telling me Korean is useless because Mandarin will be the world's second language.
Gee, i seriously hate people who adores Chinese that much.
Because i seriously abhor it.

Oh well, youtube's traffic during the night is damn high.
I just finish loading three episodes of NANA within an hour, which i usually could load
three episode in ten minutes. Hate it!

Yay, i am going on a holiday this June. Not sure to where, but it would only be a three day trip.
I reckon it should be somewhere nearby like Malaysia, Indonesia or something.
Geeee, i really wanna go Taiwan or South Korea to visit my new friend :D

No comments: