Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My sudden urge of confession, i love uruha & ruki :D
Midyear is approaching, so is my love for GAZETTE reaching the highest end.
I think i am going crazy with their voices and all the crazy stuffs.
I guess it been quite some time there is a night market on going aroung my area.
Wooho, i love the ramily burger :3
Talking about food, im angry. Damn, somehow dr.lee found i
lost 8pounds within a week and made gm forced me to eat.
which than, made me gain back 6pounds.
She made me eat fruits, jelly, spicy noodles and all the sinful stuff late at night
when i just reached home. Damn damn damn damn, i feel so .. bloated with sins.

Grr, dr.lee even forced me to made a pact to eat regularly. yea damn,
so i will be visitng her on Friday at toapayo. For another check up. Shit them, all of them.

No comments: